The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences owns, operates, and leases nearly 875 facilities across the state of Ohio. The college has a significant presence on the Columbus campus and surrounding community, in the Wooster community, at the Molly Caren Agricultural Center near London, Ohio, and in each county in Ohio.
Physical facilities play a vital role in allowing the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences to carry out its teaching, research, and outreach missions throughout Ohio. Our nearly 11,000 acres of land are used as laboratory space for student learning, research for faculty and students, and/or educational programs for communities.
We continually work to improve and strengthen our existing infrastructure and facilities. Following are some of the current capital improvement projects at various stages that will provide for improved teaching, learning and outreach space:
- Waterman Controlled Environment Food Production Research (Columbus)
- Science Building (Wooster) – Click here to watch our progress.
- Waterman Kunz-Brundige Franklin County Extension Building (Columbus)
- Waterman Multispecies Animal Learning Center (Design Only) (Columbus)
- 苏州农村商业银行战“疫“急先锋——助力企业抗疫，加速复工 ...:12 小时前 · 参赛单位：江苏苏州农村商业银行股份有限公司 案例名称：战“疫“急先锋——助力企业抗疫，加速复工复产 案例简介： 面对新冠疫情，苏州农商银行第一时间发起“战疫急先锋“项目。 该项目建立敏捷团队，采用敏捷开发方式快速推出“疫情报送“、“千人走万企”“权益平台”三大战疫产品。
- Williams Hall HVAC (Wooster)
- Stone Lab Research Lab Improvements and Equipment (Stone Lab)
- Secrest Welcome Center (Wooster)
- 2017 Tornado Recovery (Wooster)
- Parking Replacement/Improvements (Wooster)
- Waterman Chemical Storage and Handling Facility (Columbus)
- Agricultural Administration Restroom Improvements (Columbus)
- Agricultural Administration Auditorium (Columbus)
- Selby Hall Cabling (Wooster)
- Graduate Housing (Wooster)
- Campus Identification (Wooster)
- Pounden Hall Research Lab (Wooster)